How to visit Hong Kong's tourist attractions?
We're travelling to Hong Kong and Macau on Aug. 23-27, 2011. There will be 5 of us in the group. We have some concerns on the following:
1) How can we get to Disneyland from Hong Kong airport?
2) How can we get to Ocean Park from Dragon Hostel, Mongkok?
3) How can we watch the Symphony of Lights from the Ocean Park?
4) From the Symphony of Lights, how can we get to Ritz Carlton Hotel?
5) What itinerary can you suggest for a one day trip in Macau?
6) How can we get to Ngong Ping 360 from Dragon Hostel? Then from there how can we get to Victoria Peak? After Victoria peak how can we get to the airport?
7) Can you share any useful information and tips for a more pleasant and enjoyable experience in Hong Kong?
Thanks a lot.