How Can I Go to Ferry Terminal Going to Macau from Hongkong?
This coming April 2012 would be my first time to visit Hongkong. On our first day, we want to go to Macau but we do not know what Ferry Terminal to go to. We will be staying in Lee Garden Guesthouse on Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, HK.
I have listed my questions below and I really need your help! Your concrete answers would be very appreciated.
1. From Lee Garden Guesthouse, what bus do we have to take going to the Ferry Terminal? Or can we go there by just walking? And can anyone please give me the exact address of the Ferry Terminal going to Macau?
2. What is the earliest time (in the morning) of Ferry trip departure going to Macau from Hongkong?
3. What is the name and exact address of the Ferry Terminal in Macau going BACK to Hongkong?
4. What is the last departure time (last trip) in a day of a Ferry from Macau to Hongkong? Is there any available trip going back to Hongkong in 4:00PM or 5:00PM?
5. What currency do people use in Macau? Do we have to change our HK dollar currency when we arrive in Macau? May I please know the price of fare in taking a Ferry from Hongkong to Macau per head and vice versa?
Anyone who can help me with the above mentioned concerns, I would like to thank you in advance. I really need help. Thank you so much.