7 Days itinerary - Macau, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Guangdong, HK
THANKS in ADVANCE!!
Number of Days: 1 each - Macau, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Guangdong and 3days - HK
1) I'll first land in HK at night and like to travel to Macau on the next first light, which is a better Ferry service to take and how to get there the most time efficient manner? (I have Wikitravel a bit hence I have the MTR map but not sure the exit and way to do it...)
2) Will the beach in Macau during mid-Dec be as fun and Fernandos restaurant be open for business? Also, does locals of Macau speaks Chinese/English?
3) How much are these in Macau dollars? Cant find a recognize website that states proper pricing..
• The SkyJump, taking off from the outer rim of Macau Tower 233 meters aboveground.
• Skywalk X, brave the 1.8 meters wide walkway without a handrail.
• Long Flying Fox, fly through the air on a 70 meter zip line that shoots out of the tower leg into a large net.
• Mast's Vertical Climbing, experience Macau's highest summit at 338 meters. Stand at the top of the world's 10th tallest free-standing tower by climbing 100 meters up the mast's vertical ladders.
• Long Ironwalk, the Ironwalk with a tricky extension.
** Which is the most recommended or value for money? Are there all in the same tower? How can I get there?
4) where can I deposit my luggage since I like to reach Zhuhai at night to rest in their massage shops after 9pm. Will it be safe in terms of person & properties? Which name/brand of massage parlor is more stable and establish?
5) I like travel in Zhuhai till night but travel to Shenzhen to rest (as I've some planning to do in Shenzhen the next morning), how can I do that in the most efficient in time and cost?
6) What are some of the worthy attractions in Guan Dong and how is the best way to keep pick-pockets hands-off? haha!!
7) I like to visit Ocean park a full day hence what is the earliest Operation timings of the MTR/ Rails to Ocean Park?
8) Where or Any directions on any interesting place or well known yummy brand/places ???
that I can feast in HK/ Macau/ Zhuhai (exclude Ting Tai Feng or Franchise restaurants)?
9) Can I Really WALK from Macau to Zhuhai, by which bridge?
OR how much will a cab cost from Macau to GongBei underground shopping mall?
10) Is Zhuhai really as safe as it claim to be?
T.H.A.N.K.S SO MUCH!!