4 days, 3 nights in Hong Kong w/ trip to Macau
My family is going to Hong Kong this May 18-21. We'll be arriving at around 9am and will be staying at Taisan Guesthouse. After some research, I came up with this itinerary:
Hong Kong island tour - I plan to go to Causeway, Stanley, Repulse Bay and try the Mid-Level Escalator and visit the SOHO area
Symphony of Lights, Avenue of Stars, Heritage Museum
The Peak, Madame Tussauds
Macau - visit Senado Square, St. Paul ruins. Other must-see places to visit?
Back to HK at 7/8pm then go to Mongkok for night market
Ngong Ping 360 - morning, 10am-12nn
Disneyland - 12nn-8pm
8pm - onwards - Tsim Sha Tsui stroll
Departure from Hong Kong. Our flight is at 7am.
I would also like to be able to go to Tim Ho Wan to try their dumplings and go to Aberdeen for the Jumbo Kingdom. I really want to include as much sights as possible but these are the ones I've researched so far.
My questions are:
1) Is my itinerary doable? (especially the 3rd day.)
2) Could we squeeze in some night market visit after Macau?
3) What are the other must-see places in Macau?
4) From the Sheung Wan station, how much time would we need to walk around before arriving at the Mid-Level Escalator/SOHO area?
5) From Taisan Guesthouse, how do we go to 1) Mongkok, 2) HK island? What are the stations and exits that we need to know?