1 day macau, 3 days at hongkong
Hi, i am from manila philippines. I am travelling with my partner next week.
Kindly make a acomment and suggestions with my itinerary, thank you for your time.
Day 1 macau ETA 1055h
Day 2 catch the 10am ferry to hongkong
11 AM Check out from hotel sintra
1230 PM should be at the Macau Ferry Terminal
- go to Wing Hoi money Changer at Mirador Mansion (Exit D1 at MTR), at Nathan Road, or at chungking mansion
- go to Golden Crown, buy HK disneyland tickets and 3-in-1 combo The Peak ticket
- buy octopus card
Any suggestion for luggage counter before we go to the harbor city mall?
- go to harbour city for onitsuka tiger
-ride taxi to Dorsett Mongkok (HKD 50?) OR ANY FASTEST WAY TO DORSETT MONGKOK?
- Check in at the hotel
4:30 PM Victoria Peak Grand Terminus
- walk to Olympic MTR station
- get off at Central station
5:30 PM to 9 PM - Peak tram, wax museum and sky terrace
9:30 PM Avenue of the Stars at Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
*** going to the avenue of the stars
- how to go to avenue of stars from the peak not via the star ferry? Kindly help
1030 PM - Go back to Hotel. How to go back to dosrset mongkok crom the tsimsha tsui promenade?
Day 3. Ngongping
City gate outlet mall
Fa yuen st
Day 4. Nan lian garden and nunnery
Fa yuen st
Check out from hotel
Be at the airport by 5pm for our 720pm flight
Your comments and suggestions will be highly apprciated, thank you