Which place is more convenient to stay?
I only have two option to stay
Please help me to decide which place is the best to stay,
Would it be better to stay at Tsing Yi, in Rambler Hotel?
or at Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui in Bridal Tea House?
Which is more convenient for the tourist attractions in HK?
I'm looking forward for your reply asap so I can pick the right package for our honeymoon...
I want to maximize our 4days/3nights stay in hongkong.
So we want to visit the following tourist attractions:
1. The Peak (includes Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - BEST SEEN AT SUNSET/DUSK)
2. Ocean Park
4. Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront (Avenue of Stars and Symphony of Lights)
5. Tsim Sha Tsui District
6. Causeway Bay District - shopping and dining
7. Mongkok District (street markets - bargain sopping)
8. Ngong Pin Village (Giant Buddha)
10. Stanley / Aberdeen (Jumbo Floating Restaurant)
11. Ngong Ping 360 cable car
12. Lantau Island
13. Sky Terraces
14. Star Ferry
15. We also want to visit MACAU for one day.
Would it be possible to visit all these for 4days?
Please help me to plan for the itinerary of this tour.
Please suggest length of stay, fare involve and the best way to reach in the said area.
Arrived: March 9, 2012 at 11:00AM (morning)
Departure: March 12, 2012 at 9:45PM (evening)