Need feedback for 5D4N itinerary for December
My family will be going to HK on 25-30 Dec, 2011 and below is the rough itinerary that we have planned out. Pls provide feedback and suggestions. Thanks.
We will be arriving at around 10pm on 25 Dec. And then leaving on Dec 31, 1:30am.
There are 6 of us: parents and young adults. We will be staying at Golden Crown Guest House, 5/F Golden Crown Court, 66-70 Nathan Road, TST
Our prelim itinerary is as follows:
- City Tour - Chi Lin Nunnery/Nan Lian Gardens, Mid-Levels escalator, Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, Rosary Church
- Victoria Peak
- Star Ferry
Day 2 - Macau day tour
- where can we book ferry tickets? Is it possible to book as early as now? or can we get tickets on the day itself?
- Ocean Park
- Avenue of the Stars/Victoria Harbour
- Symphony of Lights
- Disneyland (we plan to stay until the fireworks display at 8pm)
- Causeway Bay
- Ngong Ping 360 (Giant Buddha, Po Lin Monastery)
- from Ngong Ping 360 back to Kowloon, is cable car the only option for transportation?
- depart for HKIA
Is this doable? I would really appreciate if you can help fine tune this itinerary, if there are days that are too packed or too light.
Also, which days do you think can we insert some shopping in? We'd like to go to Temple Street and Mongkok Ladies Market also.
Some places that we are considering to visit as well are:
- HK space museum
- HK science museum
- HK museum of history
- Thousand Buddhas Monastery