how to make the best out of my first time to HK for 4D3N (3Apr-6Apr)
My friend and I will be reaching HK at about 12pm on 3rd Apr and have to leave Hotel on 6 Apr to catch our land transfer to Airport by 9pm.
We will be staying at Metropark Mongkok Hotel.
We are on a Free & Easy Package which includes lands transfers to and from Hotel and Airport on 1st and last day and also a
Day-Tour Package on the 4th Apr.
Our Day-Tour Package (8-9hrs) covers:
1. Repulse Bay
2. Aberdeen Fish Village
3. Jewelry shop & Chinese herbs shop
4. Lantau Island Po Lin Monastery
5. Tian Tin Buddha Statue (by bus or Ngong Ping 360 cable car)
6. Avenue of stars (end of tour)
7. Symphony of Lights @ 8pm
We will need to plan our own way back to Hotel.
Thus, we will need to plan how to make good use of 1st day from 12pm and 3rd (full day) and 4th day (back to Hotel by 8.30pm).
The below is what we planned:
2. Temple Street Night Market
1. Ladies Street
2. Sports Market
3. Tai Yuen Street
4. Jordine's Crescent
5. HK Ocean Park
6. Stanley Market
7. The Peak (Dinner) - Peak Galleria
- The Sky Terrace 428
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong (Wax Museum)
- The Rise of The Dragon
(Last min shopping - not very well planned out)
1. Mongkok Area
2. Yu Mu Tei
4. Tsim Sha Tsui
Back to Hotel by 8.30pm.
Probably not the best plan as we are not sure of the transport and time needed to travel :/
I had done some research and browse through some attractions but not sure how we can include them into our tour, those as below:
1. SOGO (shopping @ CWB)
2. Times Square (shopping @ CWB)
3. World Trade Centre (Shopping @ CWB)
4. A ride on Ferry from harbour to see the night view
5. Jumbo floating Restaurant*
6. Citygate Outlets
7. Tsing Ma Bright
8. A short hike to Tai Tam Country Park & Dragon Back*
9. Lamma Island for seafood
10. Kowloon Tang
12. Peng Chau
13. Lan Kwai Fong
14. Hollywood Road and Cat Street
Please kindly help us to suggest the better places that we should go during our own tour time. Cheap shopping places to go too (: Would appreciate if you can guide us with the transport as well. This will be a long await short trip as we have been very packed with work hence would like to make this precious trip a good one.
Thank you very much! ((: