HONGKONG-MACAU-SHENZHEN TRIP ITINERARY (5 FULL DAYS)
HONGKONG-MACAU-SHENZHEN TRIP ITINERARY (5 FULL DAYS) Kindly suggest and advise re transpo. What MTR Lines and exits?
It would be appreciated if you could help us to plan our itineraries for January, 2012. We will be staying in Mongkok Area maybe in Harbour Hotel.
It’s our first time to travel in Hongkong, we hope somebody could give us suggestions how to go and the cost.
Below are our plan Itirenaries:
DAY 1 – The peak/Madame Tussauds, Sampan Tour, Avenue of Stars and Symphony of Lights
- Transpo from airport to Mongkok area
- Transpo from Mongkok to the peak and madame tussauds
- Transpo from the peak to avail Sampan Tour
- Transpo from Sampan Tour to Avenue of Stars
- Transpo from Avenue of Stars to Mongkok
- Please suggest where we could buy cheap souvenirs from Hong kong and how to go there.
DAY 2 – Disneyland / Causeway bay
- From Mongkok area to Disneyland – we are planning to watch the fireworks so please
advise what time should we leave Disneyland to go back to our hotel.
- from Disneyland, how will we get to Causeway Bay? then from Causeway Bay to Mongkok.
DAY 3 – Macau
- Transpo from Mongkok to Macau. Then from Macau ferry terminal to Macau
Tourist attractions. Please suggest must see. But we have in mind to visits
The venetians, senado, the ruins and Ice world. Kindly advise also the cost
- Then from Macau to ferry terminas to Mongkok area.
DAY 4 – Shenzhen
- Transpo from Mongkok area to Shenzen ( vice versa). How to go to Windows of the World? And what are the other must see in Shenzhen.
DAY 5 – Ngong Ping
- Is there a baggage counter that we could leave our things safe? Our check out time is 1200nn and we are planning to go to Ngong Ping. Please suggest how to go there and vice versa (luggage counter) then to airport.
Or any suggestion for 5 days itineraries? Kindly advise also the
Your help is very much appreciated.