6D5N in HK
I will be bring my family to HK this June. Below is my itinerary.. please help
Depart: SIN 0630 – HK 1025
Hotel: Royal Plaza Hotel
Address: 193 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon
- Take a taxi to Ngong Ping 360 cable car
Lunch : ? Any recommendations?
- Take NP360 cable car to Ngong Ping Village, Visit Giant Buddha & Po Lin Monastery,
- Visiting a fishing village, Take bus no. 21 - (http://www.newlantaobus.com/road_21.htm) from Ngong Ping to Tai O, and from Tai O, take bus no. 11 to back to Tung Chung.
- Then take cable car back to Tung Chung for shopping around Citygate,
- Dinner near Hotel / Grand Century Place? Any recommendations?
Back to Hotel
DAY 2 (4 Jun, Mon)
Day - Ocean Park
Night - Mongkok? Dinner any recommendations?
Walk around Fa Yuen Street North (not far from Royal Plaza Hotel), or Ladies Street & Sai Yeung Choi Street.
DAY 3 (5 Jun, Tue)
Wanted the kids to experience taking the ferry and the ding ding tram. Any suggestion where and how? Any suggestion what we can do before to go to Victoria Peak in the late afternoon?
Places to Visit:
- Victoria Peak
- Madame Tussauds
- Take Peak Tram, then take bus 15C to Central Ferry Pier, then take Star Ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui.
- The Symphony of Lights in the Victoria Harbor @8pm
Places to visit near Tsim Sha Tsui?
Back to Hotel
DAY 4 & 5 (6-7 Jun, Wed-Thur)
Disneyland (2 Nights)
Day 6 (8 Jun Fri)
Taxi to Airport? Will be going to airport from Disneyland. Should we just take a cab? Or Airport Express?
Thanks in advance.